PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School


I've been pretty quiet on this blog for awhile now. Things got really crazy. And things are about to get crazier, but that also means the blog is picking up again! Preschool doesn't start back up until September, but teacher prep begins today! I'll be teaching Preschool I again (the class I switched to last year), but I'll have a new co-teacher this year. Arelis, my co-teacher last year, is married to a guy in the Coast Guard, and they got transferred to North Carolina. My co-teacher this year is Amanda, whose son was in our class last year. She taught previously, and I'm really excited to work with her this year!

I'll be sharing our prep work over the next couple of weeks, including our classroom theme and finished product (decorating is my favorite part of prep!). I also plan to share the lesson plans I write over the course of the school year, and share more craft ideas as well. I'm also back in school myself this semester (studying early childhood education, of course!), so I'll be sharing some of my related assigments too!

I'm excited to get the school year under way, and to share it with you!

2 comments: