PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sometimes You Just Need To Improvise

My classroom doesn't have a bulletin board, inside or in the hall.  In order to have the kind of displays I want, I have to make them myself.  Unfortunately, we were out of black bulletin board paper, so I had to improvise.

My first bulletin board is on a piece of black posterboard.

Now I realize this won't work for everyone (I lucked out because I only have a handful of kids), but it really works well in a pinch.


Since there was no cork to staple anything to, everything had to be attached with sticky tack and tape (as a result, it's not as awesome as I'd like, but it gets the job done).

I think my favorite part is the shiny holographic letters :)

How do you improvise in the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment